To an ordinary person makeup might just be a tedious part of their morning routine, or they do it because they have to look nice for work. Well when you send a makeup lover into a makeup store like Ulta, NYX, or MAC. She will end up with more than one bag. Which always happens to me.
Starting with Ulta, I will list what I purchased.
- Wet N Wild: Matte Primer ($4.99)
- NYX Hydratouch Primer($13.99, but it’s a bogo item)
- Maybelline FaceStudio Master Chrome Highlighter in 050 Rose Gold. ($9.99)
- NYX Highlight and Contour Palette ($24.99, but it’s a bogo item)
- Tarte Double Duty Beauty Shape Tape Contour Concealer ($27.00)
- Essence Satin Touch Blush in 010 Satin Coral ($2.99)
- Essence Luminious Matter Bronzing Powder for Lighter Skin tones ($4.49)
- Physician’s Formula Butter Blush in Plum Rose ($12.99)
- Essence The Gel Nail Polish in Play with my Mint (1.99)
- Physician’s Formula Butter Highlighter ($10.99)
From NYX, here’s what I purchased:
- The Sweet Cheeks Blush Palette ($20.00)
- The Soft and Rosy Eye Shadow Palette ($8.50)
From MAC, I Purchased,
- MAC Prep and Prime Fix + Setting Spray in the Rose Scent ($25.00)
- Beauty Blender in Black ($20.00)
- MAC Lipintensity Lipstick in Smoked Almond ($21.00)
- MAC Extra Dimension Blush in Fairly Precious ($28.00)
Thank you everyone for giving this blog post a read, you might find new products that you would like to try.
Hello makeup lovers, some of you may be wondering, how or where I store my makeup. I bought some acrylic organizers from the Target Dollar spot, then I bought some acrylic organizers on Amazon. I also converted my old study desk into a vanity, it has no mirror but out holds my makeup perfectly. Before I reorganized my collection it was very disorganized, my makeup used to sit in a bin that was deep, and I would never find the product I was looking for.
Organizing your makeup can be tedious sometimes, here are some tips to help your collection be organized.
- Declutter products you don’t use.
- Change out your products every season.
- Only have products in your collection that you genuinely love.
- Don’t just buy a product or products because they are on sale.
- Find the right foundation color and the right formula.
- Watch reviews before you buy something.
- Try a sample or a product before you buy the full size.
- Don’t buy all the palettes you see. (Some of them are bulky and they don’t fit anywhere)
- Try products for yourself, some products that your friend hates you might love.
- Have fun! Makeup is so different for everyone, embrace what you are feeling and create the looks you want to.
Alguna vez te has preguntado, cual es la mejor base de la farmacia, para la piel grasosa? Aquí tienes tu respuesta, Yo tengo la piel grasosa en el verano soy mas grasosa y en el invierno se me seca un poco la piel. La primera base de la cual les voy a platicar es la nueva Maybelline Superstay Full Coverage Foundation. Algunos de ustedes se estarán preguntando ” Esta base no fue la que salio recientemente?” “Si”. La razón por la cual me gusta esta base es por que me mantiene la piel matte de 6 a 8 horas. Yo trabajo con niños así que necesito que mi base me dure mucho tiempo sin arreglármela.
La siguiente base de la cual les platico es la Nyx Total Control Drop Foundation, esta base, es a base de agua, todos pensaríamos que con el sudor se desapareciera la base. NO se desaparece. El aceite y el agua no mezclan. Si tienes piel grasa trata esta base.
La ultima base de la farmacia que me mantiene matte, es otra favorita de Nyx; se llama la Nyx Stay Matte but not Flat. La razon por la cual me gusta esta base es por que tiene un acabado matte, pero es un acabado natural a la misma vez. Me gusta porque no veo mis granitos ni nada con esta base.
Espero que este blog les haya ayudado, a lidiar con su piel grasa. Espero que encubren estas sugerencias útiles. Déjenme saber en los comentarios si les gustaría mas contenido de los productos de la farmacia.
Have you ever wondered what the best drugstore foundation for oily skin is ? Well here’s the answer to that. I have very oily skin, that gets dry in the winter time. In the summer time I tend to get oily quicker. In the winter I do get somewhat oily, but not as bad as the summer. Foundation number one is the new Maybelline Superstay Full Coverage Foundation! You might ask yourselves, “Didn’t this foundation just come out?” “Yes, it did.” The reason why I love it is because it keeps me matte for about 6-8 hours. I work with children, so my makeup needs to stay on for long periods of time without touch ups.
The next foundation is the NYX Total Control Drop Foundation, this foundation is water based, which you might think with sweat it will come off. WRONG, this foundation keeps me matte because water and oil don’t mix. If you have Oily skin go try this foundation out.
The third and final foundation from the drugstore that keeps me matte, is another NYX favorite; it’s called the Nyx Stay Matte, but not flat foundation. The reason I love this foundation is because even though it is matte, it is a natural matte finish. I like it because it doesn’t suck the life out of my skin.
I hope this blog post can help some of you out there that struggle with oily skin. I hope you find these suggestions helpful. Let me know in the comments if you would like more posts about drugstore makeup.
Welcome Boys and Girls, this website was created for anyone who shares the passion of makeup. I haven’t hauled any makeup recently because I have been organizing my makeup collection which took some time. I am ready to show what I purchase from different brands, and different stores. I will also try to create different looks on here. I will always link what I buy for you guys.
Thanks for coming to my website, I look forward to posting more about makeup soon.