Hello Beauties long time no blog, Sorry that I have been absent for such a long time. The Holidays were a very busy time for me. I hope you have had great start to 2019. I hope this year will bring us a lot of exciting things for the blog. Thank you for understanding, I will be uploading more content now that I have gotten back into the blogs.
Thanks for reading
Hello Beauties, as some of you may know the holiday Season in the beauty world starts very early. Some of you may be wondering out of everything that Too Faced is putting out this season what should you spend your money on? Well here is going to be your answer. I will Categorize them into my top 5 and Bottom 5. That way it is easier to see everything and I will list the prices as well next to the items. I will also include the links where you can purchase these items.
Top 5 Too Faced Holiday 2018 Items
- Gingerbread Spice Palette ($49 )
- The Sweet Smell of Christmas Mini Liquid Lipstick Set ($25)
- Sugar Cookie Palette ($26)
- Gingerbread Girl Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick ($21)
- Beauty Day Dreamer Set ($49 and only available at Ulta.com)
Bottom 5 Too Faced Holiday 2015
- Dream Queen Limited Edition Makeup Collection ($58 and only available at Sephora.com)
- Too Faced Gingerbread Man ($21)
- Too faced Tickled Peach Palette ($26)
- Too Faced Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice Palette ($49)
- Bunny Kisses Lip Gloss (Free Sample)
Well Beauties that is my Too Faced Top 5 Bottom 5 Holiday edition. I will link down below all the links to these items. Happy Holidays and Happy Shopping!
Hello My Beauties,
Back to School season is upon us once again, while some people still have two weeks left of summer vacation, I thought it would be fun to make a list of back to school essentials that we should keep in our backpacks.
- Hand Sanitizer
- Lip Balm/ Lipstick
- Girl Emergency Kit
- Blotting Sheets (if you are an oily mess like me, these will come in handy)
- Cash (In case your card doesn’t work)
- Agenda/ Calendars
- School ID/ License
Hope this list helped you in deciding what to bring in your backpack!
😀 Happy Back to School Season
Well, as some of you may know August is quickly approaching, and for many of us August signals the end of Summer, and the beginning of the Back to School Season. Some of you may be thinking; well Penny, I don’t even have my outfit picked pout for the first day of school. I am here to help you with the makeup portion of your morning routine.
Back to School Makeup doesn’t have to be dramatic or intricate. I want ladies out there to focus on the one part of your face which is most important for you. If you have really nice eyes play with some different eyeshadow colors, or different styles of eyeliner. If your skin is naturally dewy try to make it glow by experimenting with different highlighters.
Here are 10 tips to make your makeup routine easier:
- Pick the makeup items you want to use the night before.
- Have your brushes and other tools handy.
- Pick looks that are easy to do, do not take a long time doing a cut crease!
- Make sure to prime and set your face.
- Try to enhance your natural features.
- Try to get your brows done ahead of going back to school.
- Keep all you makeup organized and in one place
- Bring your lipstick or gloss in your backpack.
- Do not pick new products to try out!
- Have fun with your makeup!
Thank you ladies for reading this article 🙂
Hello My Beauties,
Summer is finally here, you may be asking yourself. What are the best foundations for Summer. If you have oily skin you might want to use a mattifying primer, or a nice loose setting powder. If you have dry skin you might need to use a hydrating primer with these next few foundations.
- NYX Stay Matte but not Flat Liquid Foundation ($7.99)
- Fenty Beauty Pro Filter Soft Matte Liquid Foundation ($34.00)
- Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation ($36.00)
- MAC’s Studio Waterweight SPF 30 Foundation ($35.00)
- Loreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation ($12.99)
- Maybelline SuperStay Full Coverage Foundation ($11.99)
- Catrice HD Liquid Foundation ($8.24)
- Milani Conceal and Perfect 2 in 1 Foundation+ Concealer ($9.99)
- Loreal Infallible Total Cover ($12.99)
- Wet N Wild Mega Cushion Foundation SPF 15 ($8.99)
Thank you for reading this article beauties!!!!!
Have a Great Summer!!!!
Hello my beauties,
as some of you may know, I am a little bit addicted to makeup. For my birthday I asked my parents to get me a vanity mirror. At first the answer I got was no, but then my dad warmed up to the idea, and I got one for my birthday. The mirror came from a site called ImpressionsVanity.com, it is the style Hollywood Iconic XL Vanity Mirror. I didn’t know what to expect when ordering from this website.
I was hoping that nothing came broken when I got it. The mirror has 12 LED Incandescent Bulbs, which means it is very bright. It helps do my makeup because it lets me look at my makeup in different lights and lets me see if I need to fix my contour or bronzer.
Impressions Vanity also has a 10% off discount when you sign up to receive their emails, and they have sales often, so make sure you keep your eyes peeled for the next sale that happens. Usually when there is a holiday coming they will have 20% off the site, except on Black Friday which the sale goes up to 30% off.
Thank you for reading this article and I hope to see you soon. 😀
Hello my beauties,
Summer is finally here. Today I will be telling you about my favorite lip products for the summer time. Lip products are such a personal preference, I don’t want to make anyone feel like they have to purchase every lip product I mention in this article. Take this article as a starting point.
- NYX Powder Puff Lippies. In the shades: Teenage Dream, Best Buds, and Puppy Love. ($8.50 each)
- Colourpop Ultra satin Liquid Lipsticks: ($6.50 each)
- Marc Jacobs Enamored Gloss in Skin Deep ($28.00 each)
- Dior Rouge Dior Liquid Lipstick in 265 Fury Matte- Fresh Rosewood ($37.00)
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Ludwig and Lovecraft ($20.00 each)
- NYX Butter Lip Glosses ($5.00 each)
- Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Calabasas ($18.00 each)
- Kylie Lip Kit in Kristen or Koko K ($29.00 each)
- Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lip ($6.50 each)
- Smashbox Always on Liquid Lipstick ($24.00 each)
- Colourpop Ultra Blotted Lip ($6.50 each)
Thank you so much for reading this article swatches will be coming soon!!!!! 😀
Hello my beauties, are any of you going on vacation this summer? It might be only for a few days or it might be a week or two, here are some tips to packing your makeup; that might help you pack a little less.
- Primer is another step that you might not think about, but if you have oily skin you might need a pore filling primer, or if you have dry skin you need a more dewy primer or a liquid highlighter.
- Pack a travel sized sunscreen for your face, you might think, but Penny my foundation already has SPF, but that isn’t enough SPF you need a little more to protect your face from getting sunburned.
- Pack a foundation with SPF, and that you know works with your skin, please don’t pack a foundation that you just bought or a friend recommended because that foundation may not work with your skin.
- The concealer you decide to bring is personal choice and different people have different under eye areas. If you need to cover anything and spot conceal bring a higher coverage concealer, and if you think you don’t need that high of a coverage with your concealer, pick a lighter coverage concealer.
- Powder is different for everyone, if you have oily skin and you need to touch up throughout the day then you might need to bring a loose translucent powder or a compact with a matte powder in it. If you have dry skin you might still need a little powder, but not as much as an oily skinned gal.
- Bronzer or contouring is where the space in your makeup bag starts to get a little crowded one of the tips I have is to get a big Z palette from any brand that you like and pop out your favorite bronzer and put it in the palette.
- Blush, you can pop out any blush out of the compact except the Colourpop super shock cheeks and super shock shadows.
- Highlighter is another one that you can buy just the pan on some of the makeup websites.
- For eyeshadows if you have single shadows already depoted then you can put them in a Z palette, and you make any combination of eyeshadows that you love.
- For lips I suggest taking a gloss, and a liquid lipstick whether it’s a satin liquid lipstick or a matte liquid lipstick, that way you get the option to have both.
Thank you for reading this article 😀 Let me know in the comments below if you are going on vacation and where.
Hello my loves,
Welcome back to my blog, long time no blog. Sorry I have been busy and haven’t been able to post on my blog but I wanted to quickly share what I purchased this VIB Sale. As most of you know Sephora doesn’t often have sales, but twice a year they have a sale. One in April, then the other one in November. The one in April is 15% off, then the sale in November in 20% off. If you want to know more about the goodies I picked up then keep on reading.
- Benefit’s Hoola Lite Bronzer
- Benefit’s Precisely my Brow Pencil in Shade 3
- Huda Beauty Eyeshadow inWarm Brown Obsessions
- Marc Jacobs Lipgloss in Skin Deep
- Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick in Babe Alert
- Benefit Cosmetics Galifornia Loves Set
As you can see I didn’t purchase as much this sale as in previous sales, I am waiting till November when we get the 20% off to purchase more expensive items then.
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed 😀
Hello my beauties, as I am sure everyone knows that the Sephora VIB Rouge sale starts this Friday, April 13th, 2018- Monday April 16th, 2018 for the first weekend. Then the second weekend that you can shop is April 20th, 2018- April 23rd, 2018. During the Spring Sale VIB Rouges get 15%, and Regular VIB’s also get 15% off, and if you are just a regular Beauty Insider you get 10% off. This article will let you know what I recommend for this sale.
The first palette I recommend is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette, this palette retails for $42.00 and it will be on sale for $35.70. This palette has fourteen shades, nine of them being matte shades and five of them being pressed glitter shades. I would recommend this palette it is very versatile for the beauties that like that natural glam. This eyeshadow palette is also very diverse in that it has many transition shades like Orange Soda, Rustic, and Burnt Orange. This palette has some fall out, and the pressed glitters are amazing, but beginners need to be careful with this palette if that is their palette of choice.
The next palette I recommend is the Violet Voss: Like a Boss Eyeshadow Palette, I reccomend this palette because of all the different colors, it has intense duo chrome shades, which for those who don’t know what that means, it means that the shade may have a brown base but when you look at it in the light it looks blue. This palette retails for $45.00, and put will be on sale for $38.25. This palette has 20 shades, 12 are shimmers and 8 are mattes. I do think this palette has less fall out than the Anastasia Palette.
The next product I would recommend is to pick up a foundation that you have eyeing because this is the time to spoil yourself and get that lux foundation that you have been looking at the Dior Skin Forever Foundation retails for $52.00, and then it will be on sale for $44.20.
The next recommendation is a Bronzer or Blush that you have been eyeing the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure retails for $38.00 and it will be on sale for $32.30. This Blush is super light and running it will give you a light plum flush to the cheeks that looks amazing.
Thank you so much for reading this blog post! Happy Shopping Beauties